Dusty Says Goodbye! | Blue Moon | 2015
(a poem recited by Dusty at Six x Ate: Glitter)
You won’t believe your eyes, ears, nose and 9 out of 10 throat doctors approve.
you will gag for glitter in these 8 easy, jaw dropping steps.
1. Glitter is forever
infinite, like faux crystal studs, extinction, or a girl’s best friend
2. Don’t miss the final cosmic gleam at heat death, in the eyes of the 40%, the 49, the fallen camp queens
3. Now featuring, Rainbow in the S-kylie by OPI,
a cosmetic solution for every run of the mill bridezilla, teledildonicly enhanced VR avatar, D grade diva or cover gurl.
4. Eat it!
an edible contagion, a communicable disease, spread from frosted cakes to eye lids and finger tips,
to dicks and lungs and tongues, to lips and pastied nipple slips
5. Bomb it!
trademarked by Martha and Mariah, exploding from envelopes, like anthrax, – drop it on your enemies, they’ll never forget you
6. Don’t be bland, Wear Something Spar-kylie the all natural and prehistoric resistance to mildness,
made with traditional fish scales, insects and mica, metals, malachite, galena and glass
7. Toss it out! Plastic shimmers on the ocean floor, Immortality in the north pacific gyre,
never dyeing, preserved like puff paint, and rhinestones, fools gold, sequins and gems
8. Eternal Beauty, decadent opulence, iridescent opalescence in the 99 cent bin,
foiling the delicate facade of the nihilistic void, of oblivion
Glitter is forever